Ray Gallagher BMus(Hons) - Instrumental and Vocal Tutor

Categories

Hello
Wedding Music
powered by

My Blog

Special Music for your Special Day

"Special Music for your Special Day" is a new service which Ray offers, where in discussion with the bride and groom, he can compose music especially for their wedding day and to meet their specifications.

After an initial consultation meeting, he will go away to work on some ideas which he then later presents back to the couple, before seeking final approval.

Prices for "Special Music for your Special Day" start from £250 with a guarantee that your music will not be published or performed within 2 years of the occasion it is written for.

Watch out for Ray at wedding fayres around Yorkshire as he gets out promoting his new business!

10 Comments to Special Music for your Special Day:

Comments RSS
William Mor on 02 June 2018 09:45
This is very informative Post. Glad to read it
Reply to comment

Anonyms on 04 July 2018 16:04
Good Post
Reply to comment

http://www.russhessay.org/coursework.html on 05 July 2018 11:46
You guys are so good but i must you guys gave became really expensive now.You should definitely do something about it.
Reply to comment

family law reno nv on 07 August 2018 11:51
Wao wedding preparations are looking me fabulous and I really want to engage you for my wedding set up design. I really admire your efforts. Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

Charlotte on 09 August 2018 10:18
This post was very well written, and it also contains a lot of useful facts. I enjoyed your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks, you have made it easy for me to understand.http://www.customstickers.us/Custom-Stickers-Wholesale
Reply to comment

Ed on 17 August 2018 12:35
Thanks!
Reply to comment

https://www.bestessays-writer.com/ on 17 August 2018 12:39
This service is a very good idea. A special song for a special occasion will be amazing. Imagine, if you are the bride, you will be walking across the aisle to a song that was made especially for you. It will make the wedding extra special for sure. And the song can be a piece of memory that every time you will sing it or every time you will hear it, it will definitely bring you back to that special moment. That would be lovely.
Reply to comment

bestessays on 21 August 2018 19:11
I don't need special music. I just need some music I love. That's simple.
Reply to comment

Samuel otti on 08 October 2018 07:10
You have provided good information. I would love to read more on such topics. Thank you very much for it and carry on it. images of Clear Vinyl Stickers
Reply to comment